98 VW Jetta GL 2.0L Air Bag installation help

To all: I need to replace my driver-side airbag on my Jetta ... Anyone know where I can find some instructions?? I got the factory manual ... which does not talk about airbag installations...

Any web sites out there ? FAQ's? Instructions?

Thanks... Stephen...

Reply to
Stephen

disconnect battery remove airbag screws(5mm or 6mm Allen) which are on back side of wheel. remove plug on airbag replace it turn key on then connect battery while no-one is in car clear fault and go.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck