Air Scoop from Germany

Hi,

just found this on Ebay Germany:

Is that cool or what ?

BTW: Where can I get this Golf Mark V ? Anyone knows about it ??? It says KAMEI !?

Reply to
CostaMC

Yes the mark 5 is huge

4.20m by 1.76m 10.9m turning circle 55 litre fuel tank (12.1 gallons)

the 1.4 has power output of 75 PS (what ever PS stands for) 5 speed, there is a 4 wheel drive option,

0-62mph in 14.7 secs 41.5 mpg

the 1.6 FSi (direct spray injection or something = very good fuel economy) Power output is 115 PS 6 speed

0-62mph in 10.8 seconds combined cycle is 44.1mpg

the 2.0 TDI Engine power output is 140 PS 6 speed

0-62mph in 9.3 seconds Combined cycle of 52.3mpg

This car isn't available in the UK yet as they have to set the car up to cope with our shitty roads.

Joe

PS stands for the german word "Pferdestaerken", which means horsepower (hp)

5 speed,
Reply to
CostaMC

And it's the metric equivilant of horsepower... the multiplier is close enough to 1 to not bother with it, tho if you do the conversion you do lose a few HP.

The new Golf looks pretty sweet, i'd definately consider selling my 4.5 year old TDI Golf for one when they come to Canada in a year or two.

Can't believe there is ESP and EDL in the base model... wow!

I'd love a TDI-GTI, with tan leather, all those goodies like 2 zone temp and

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Thats a ralley unit meant for the roof vs a hood intake. Still cool though.

TBerk