Anyone have 4" flares for A1 For sale?

Title says it all. I have a '90 Cabriolet & need flares - possibly fiberglass fenders too. I'm in N.E. ga. but will pay for shipping. Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Of all the things I've lost over the years, I miss my mind the most!

Reply to
ThaDriver

Title says it all. I have a '90 Cabriolet & need flares - possibly fiberglass fenders too. I'm in N.E. ga. but will pay for shipping. You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Of all the things I've lost over the years, I miss my mind the most!

Reply to
ThaDriver

Title says it all. I have a '90 Cabriolet & need flares - possibly fiberglass fenders too. I'm in N.E. ga. but will pay for shipping. You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver

Cabriolet & need flares - possibly fiberglass fenders too. I'm in N.E. ga. but will pay for shipping. You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. Thanks, ~ Paul aka \"Tha Driver\" Of all the things I've lost over the years, I miss my mind the most! . ", "","Anyone have 4" flares for A1 For sale?"); didnt work

Reply to
ThaDriver