Beetle Fuel Door

I have a 1999 New Beetle. I am having issues with the fuel door not opening. I hear clicking when pushing the button, but it doesnt open. I am opening manually by yanking on the cable from the trunk area. Has anyone had this issue? Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy

a friend said the only two things he didn't like about his new beetle was that the gas flap froze from road splash and the side rear view mirror blocked his view somewhat , we found he could adjust his seat for the second 'situation' ( he's a short lil s**t ) .

Reply to
samstone

replace the servo and cable.

Reply to