Blue Dashboard LED's

Hi, Anybody know of a good supplier of Golf Gti parts? I need to get some Blue LED's that can be put in the speedometer console.

Thanks

Reply to
VW Internet

Which mk golf? We aren't mindreaders ;) mk1/mk2 and quite possibly mk3s too don't use LEDs but very small bulbs, to change the colour of the display you have to cut out all the little strips of green film they fit and replace it with blue. Long job. There is a guide to the mk2 on some american site somewhere but it is about 2yrs plus since I looked at it so it may not be there now.

Reply to
Jon B

Reply to
VW Internet

I also meant Mk 3 heh

Reply to
VW Internet

Got mine for the MkII from Maplins in Stevenage - mine had dashboard voltage of

Reply to
Chris

Chris, Thanks, i will try Craplin.

Reply to