diesel

Will some one tell me if a diesel out of a VW fox will fit on transaxle of a 1985 1992 jetta or golf

Reply to
geoff

"geoff" wrote

If it fits from (a gas) from an early Audi 80 mounted longetudally then I am sure you can do the same mods to fit the engine like switching the oil pan and engine mounts.

By the way, I just got a diesel and laughing all the way to the pumps feels like I am driving around for nothing now and way beats my gas Golf. Those poor people in those SUVs - 70 or 80 bucks a shot sometimes ......such is life

(continuing to laugh how cheap it is to drive around a diesel)

Harry

Reply to
Harry 1

Don't rub it in, Harry. They feel bad enough as it is having to plop down a C note or more for a fill-up. ;>)

Reply to
Papa

Reply to
none2u