F.S. 86 Jetta GLI-Michigan 12/14/03

Date 12/14/03, car gone 12/26/03

200,000 miles, trunk lid rusted through, rest of body, floor, paint, glass (new), good, can E-mail pics, Mobil 1 from 100K, runs good, trans. good, clutch replaced at about 180,000 mi., 2 Bentley Manuals with car.

Needs: Rt. front caliper (hanging up) - shocks & struts - driver side outside door(s) handles - weather strip along top of doors - window reg. for drivers door - shifter bushings worn - possibly radiator.

Car located 15 miles north of US 23 & I 96 (Brighton), south of Flint in Hartland Twp. (Clyde Rd & US 23).

Car lived in North Carolina & Florida for maybe 1st 100K.

Firm price of $ 360.00 cash. This is what I would get on my taxes if car was donated to charity. Need to sell soon or donate for 2003 deduction.

Do not reply to posting bad address;

thuby at provide . net < take out the spaces

Thanks for reading, Terry

Reply to
Terry

Then donate it to charity, it's Christmas. Someone out there is waiting for that rusted through trunk. ;)

Reply to
Darryl

Read trunk lid not trunk.... trunk is solid as the day it rolled off the line. ;)

Reply to
Terry