FS: Misc Corrado parts for sale - starting at $5! Condenser&Evap, Cruise, Console, Reservoirs etc...

I got tired of having this stuff around so to e-bay it went! This is all from a 1990 Corrado G60 that I parted out. It has 140k miles.

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!

-Pablo '92 GTI 8v 1.8t '95 Jetta 8v 2.0

Reply to
Pablo
3 days left - and many parts with no bids!

-Pablo '92 GTI 8v 1.8t '95 Jetta 8v 2.0

Pablo

Only a few hours left, many items still not bid on! No Reserve!