Golf keeps jerking??

Hi I have a golf 1.4 E and have recently been experiencing problems whereby the car keeps jerking, and there is also strugles to pick up speed. I had it checked out at a local gargae who hooked it up to thier computer but could see nothing wrong, anyone have any ideas what this may be?

Thanks,

Reply to
boy_wonder48

My 1st reply was to say: "Get it a Girlfriend...", but then I really wanted to ask Automatic of Manual Drive?

TBerk

Reply to
TBerk

Its a manual drive, any ideas???

Reply to
boy_wonder48

OK, a Manual drive car that jerks and fails to pick up speed _sounds_ like it has a worn clutch lining, or one that is maladjusted.

There should be more to diagnosing a car than hooking it up to a computer to read the codes. They actually need to operate the car as the own did to reproduce the trouble.

Take your mech for a test drive.

TBerk

Reply to
TBerk