Golf V tech guide

can i find some kind of repair manual or technical manual about the new golf 5 ?

tia for your answer

Reply to
Obistro

Not yet, the info isn't even at the dealers yet.

Reply to
Woodchuck

My son said he saw a new Golf 5 (a diesel) at a VW dealer in Houston TX several days ago. So are VW dealers going to start selling them soon or was it just some kind of corporate preview thing? If the tech info isn't even at the dealers' yet, I guess it would be the latter.

FWIW, he said he didn't like the way it looked. He said it looked like a "chick car." Geez I hope not. I was looking forward to maybe getting a GTI in a couple years...after they get some of the inevitable bugs worked out.

Reply to
William Maslin

The GTI's look a LOT different considering they are pretty much the same... The new GTI looks far better then the outgoing model. Check out

for some pics.

Reply to
Rob Guenther