Jetta 16 v

Does the 89 Jetta GLI (16V 1.8) have a fuel filter? If so, please tell me how to access it.

thanks! dan

Reply to
d. freem

But of course! It is under the car near the main fuel pump - big silver canister with two lines attached to it.

Kevin Rhodes Westbrook, Maine

90 Jetta GLI 16V 2.0
Reply to
Kevin Rhodes

Thanks! daniel

Kev> > >Does the 89 Jetta GLI (16V 1.8) have a fuel filter? If so, please tell me

-- Daniel L. Freeman (H) 865.690.3825 (W) 865.974.0614

An old man sleeps with his conscience at night Young kids sleep with their dreams While the mentally ill sit perfectly still And live through life's in-betweens ---© John Prine

E-mail at work snipped-for-privacy@UTK.EDU

"Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape"

Reply to
DF at Home