Need Air flow censor for 99 cabrio

I have a 99 cabrio that wont pass inspection because the PO installed a K&N filter set-up and from everything I understand it kills the air flow censor. So I was wondering if someone in the group has one or know some place I can get a good used one, the VW dealer wants to retire off a new one I think. Please E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com thanks

Reply to
Kafertoys