New White Beetle: What do you think?

Finally got a good price on a 99 Beetle and yet it's white! I've always dreamt of owning a Blue, Black or Silver Beetle and never a white one. I guess beggars can't be choosers but how do you or other people think of a white Beetle?

Reply to
beetlelover

Finally got a good price on a 99 Beetle and yet it's white! I've always dreamt of owning a Blue, Black or Silver Beetle and never a white one. I guess beggars can't be choosers but how do you or other people think of a white Beetle?

Reply to
beetlelover

I think they are white.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I wouldn't have anything else. :-)

Reply to
Numan

White is one of the safest colors. More visible in the dark. I'd grab it in a minute but only after making a real fuss about it at the dealers to get the price down some more.

Reply to
Michael Pearlman

Would be ok for a female or a person who doesn't mind a car that shows all its dirt.

I personally would hold out for a black one-I think in the long run you will be happier if you wait for exactly what you want.

Reply to
Simplstupd

I have 2 white Hondas and was looking for a white or silver Beetle. Got a great price on a bright blue Beetle, which we think is cool. I've heard the paint they use for the white and black Beetle interior doors is rubberized and tends to have problems from what I read at

Enjoy!

Reply to
Larry