Noise in back when stopping.Help

I just bought a 2003 beetle turbo gas.when i stop it has a electrical sound like something is rolling around and the trunk lock is activating.However the trunk does not come unlatched.Any ideals will be greatly appreciated

Reply to
vwsusie

I just bought a 2003 beetle turbo gas.when i stop it has a electrical sound like something is rolling around and the trunk lock is activating.However the trunk does not come unlatched.Any ideals will be greatly appreciated

Reply to
vwsusie

You sure its not the wing in the roof lowering!!!!! They can get pretty loud some times.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Bingo... happens about lymph if my memory is still good.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

that's 12mph...

Reply to