Peter Parker Check Your Head

Hey Peter

Everytime I see your name I laugh. You do nothing but argue from an ignorant stand point. As I said before you offer no evidence for your moronic and un-educated opinions. Anyone can blah blah blah in here. All you do is insult and add nonsensical(that means it makes no sense) comments to what is otherwise a very useful site.

Check your facts, cool your jets, and try not to take every post to your level, people like you are a dime a dozen. Leave the commenting to those of us who actually work on their own rides and have knowledge from experience.

Peace Out

Reply to
John

Hey Nancy, the paranoid guy who thinks his car is always overheating.

Mary, are you judging me with your limited overheating mind-set? How ironic. You make me laugh, oh the irony. I have read the other eight gems that you have posted. LOL!!!

Even you imbecile. I am not complaining about your postings so why are you directing a personal post to me now?

This is UseNet, not a site, retard. If you don't like what I post, put me in your killfile. This is where you are going once I finish with you.

You don't know me. Why don't you learn how to use a killfile, butt-munch.

Please!!!

Reply to
Peter Parker

You are honest in expressing your opinions...some folks don't deal well with people who freely express themselves. That is their problem, not yours...onward and upward.

Reply to
Tony Bad

Yep. That's all it really is, JMO. I know enough to be safe with giving out simple information. I believe VW owners need to vent or explain their issues and this is a great place for it. What I really don't like is the way some people want to cheap out and just let things go on their VW. Bypass, disconnect, and asking how to do it instead of finding the best, cheapest solution. I am not against tricks like a manual fan switch to help out with the cooling on older models. It's just not feasible on new ones with ECU's and sensors.

The old days of taking out the thermostat is gone. :-)

Reply to
Peter Parker

Well said Peter Parker! We're all here to learn about our VW's and even with some luck fixing a problem by a DIYer or new person on the block. I'm very good at what I do, but I don't think I pass myself off as a VW God as over the time I have spend here I made more than 1 mistake on providing information. So Peter, we may not agree, but don't stop posting your comments. John... chill out!

24hp Sears tractor-with faulty MAF 21" Sears move with 6.5hp Honda engine mower and the windows still work. 100mph+ race boat & just plain SUCKS premium fuel like most drink Beer. 99GLX Passat- yep it breaks from time to time.
Reply to
Woodchuck

Pencilneck was/is the name of a poster on this NG who knows a lot about VW's and was good at sharing info, but has posted in some time.

Now don't you feel silly that your ignorance set you off on this diatribe?

Reply to
Tony Bad

WOW Peter, youre good. You must have dug deep for that one. Loser..... oh that hurt. its good that you took the time to post that, now I see things in a different light

Reply to
John