Re: 1989 Scirocco 16V

I live in the US and we have a great club(

) that doesn't nearly cover all of the Scirocco's in the US. We all have a yearly gathering in Ohio called cincy. By the way i own a 1986 16V Scirocco with all European accessories and a 2.0L swap. The same is true about my dad's car accept his is black and mine is Red. There are other numerous sites you could visit such as
just to name a few!

Reply to
My 16valve Vtec Eater