Re: 1993 Fox exhaust question about separating the cat pipe from the middle exhaust pipe

From: snipped-for-privacy@ham.com

>Date: 7/3/03 8:43 AM Central Daylight Time >Message-id: > >Thanks for the help Dave. I bought some cutting tools for a Dremel >tool, chucked it in my battery operated drill and was able to make a >lengthwise slit for a couple of inches, then pry a screwdriver >underneath each side and peel it back like a banana. Then, I sprayed >some penetrating oil and with a few twists, the pipes slid easily >apart. > >I never would have figured this out on my own, so again, thanks very >much for the help. > >Tom >

too cool glad things worked out for you! later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave

Oops, I meant, cutting wheel for Dremel tool, not cutting tool.

Reply to
spam