Re: Help with Keyless Entry for Mrk. IV cars

Thanks for the reply. I didn't get the new remote yet so I didn't get to try it out. I also need to get the key part out of one of my old remotes and transplant it into the new one when I get it. Could you please tell me the trick to that little maneuver also? I want to thank you again for your generousity in helping me with this remote key dilemma.

David Michalski , D.V.M.

-='01 VW GTI/GLX Alpha/Mercury/RCA Vers. 28218 `

Reply to
-=VW GTI/GLX '01