Re: VW To Play Polo In America

The $13K-$15K American compact market is going to get another player, as

Automotive News [sub] reports that VW's Polo is coming stateside. But VW won't be selling the traditional Yaris-fighting small hatch version of the Polo here, says VOA CEO Stefan Jacoby. Instead VW is easing into the segment Toyota-style, offering an Echo-echoing four-door sedan [...]

Read More:

Meh. I want a hatchback. It's a start at least. Hopefully they won't over toyotafy it. I like the round headlights and smallness of the Euro verson.

...Sean.

Reply to
Sean