VW Rear Hatch Bike Rack

I just bought a Golf and need a way to cart around my bike. I've seen the rear hatch rack in their accessory catalog and wondered if it's worth the steep price?

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
Cyclpsycho

I haven't seen what VW has, but I'm sure it is overpriced. I like the Saris Bones rack. It doesn't look like your typical Thule, Yakima, or cheap knockoff aluminum tube rack, it is plastic and comes in several colors. Google for Saris Bones and you will find places that sell them.

wes

Reply to
wes schreiner