Advice when replacing trans.

When I have a new transmission installed, are there engine seals or other things I should address while the trans. is out?
Thanks!
JB

Rear seals are always good to replace in that situation. What's the vehicle and miles?

'96 Tahoe. High miles, 260K, but impeccably maintained and not leaking anything, not smoking and running like new. Just thinking about preventive maintenance.
I thought the rear seal was replaced with the oil pan off.