antennae mast: Legend<>Integra?

hey all, My 92 Legend mast crapped out. My bro has a spare from his 93 Integra. Will this work in mine?
NO speculations please, just confirmations of interchangeability.

Add pictures here
âś–

Since nobody has jumped in here, I'm going to make a suggestion: Call the dealer and ask if the two cars use the same part number for their antennae. That would be conclusive proof.
Alternatively, you could remove both and compare them side-by-side.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–