How to Pull a 2001 CL out of the snow?

My brother in his ML430 is going to stop by the house if I need him to

- to help my pull my poor 2001 CL type s out of the SOLID snow. So... I looked in the manual and I couldn't find anything where to hook up a rope in the front of the car. I'm pretty sure there a loop thing specifically for that. Is there? If so what page of the manual is it on?

Reply to
Edward

:-) Gotta say it. I don't know the answer, but don't use the lower rad hose . . . :-(

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Grrrrr...

I didn't have to pull it this morning. I just turned off VSA and went. At the end of the allay there was a pile of snow thanks to the plow? I just bardged through it.

Reply to
Edward