BMW battery

Page 2 of 2
Arthur wrote:

Do you have a 'Batteries Plus' store near you? They carry the OEM Douglas for my 328.
Frank
You want a Group 95R battery. If you get one of these, the cold cranking amps will be fine, especially for San Francisco and its surrounding communities. You won't run into any problem unless you go to Minnesota for a few seasons.

Arthur wrote:

I don't know why you are having such problems.
I just gave you a toll-free number to the company that BMW buys its batteries from. They will find you a dealer and they will probably sell you the battery at half the price BMW charges. What is the problem??