Didn't realize calipers so cheap

I bought a rebuilt brake caliper today and installed it onto my E36. Some weeks back I broke the bleeder valve off while changing the fluid in the car's brakes.
I tried valiantly to get it out but couldn't. I only paid $37 for a rebuilt caliper (would've been about $50 more had I not turned in the one that came off the car).
Some may say that it is junk and won't last. I don't buy that at all. Go and pay $200+ at a dealer if you like, let 'em install it too for another $100. I was pleasantly surprised at how cheap it was.
BTW, this parts place is one I've used for years for my other Beamer parts...quality business and quality people running it.

Where?
More than likely you bought a caliper rebuilt by Cardone, which is a first-class company. I have used their calipers on road-racing cars with no hesitation, and they have lasted through multiple seasons.
- - Rex B Fort Worth TX