goodyear ice grips

I'm finding the goodyear ice grips the most unstable and slippy tires I've ever had on my 318i. This is on dry and wet. I've never had tires screech before on
turns and braking but do with the ice grips, and I've had 2 sets of blizzaks in the past.
I tried to write goodyear about this on their email contact us page, but the page submit is completely broken with an incorrect url on submit.
Anyway, what do you think of these tires on ice, their purported primary venue?

had on my 318i. This is on dry and wet. I've never had tires screech before on turns and braking but do with the ice grips, and I've had 2 sets of blizzaks in the past. If you mean the Ultra Grips... they are snow tires, and they will not handle like regular tires. Do not expect the kind of performance you get on dry pavement from regular tires. On top of that, they are designed for long life, which means they have comparatively hard rubber.
I have not driven the Blizzaks, but I suspect they are going to be softer and stickier tires with a shorter lifetime and better handling.

They are okay, but you can't drive on them as if they were performance tires. If you want actual performance in snow, you're going to have to pony up for the Hakkapellitas and you aren't going to get 50k on a set. --scott

Actually - the BEST handling of the winter collection is the "Pirelli Winter 210" Handles like a summer HP tire and still good in the snow. Not as good as a Blizzak in snow, BUT way better all around. We don't have snow ON the roads more than a few days a year, so, to me, a great handling winter tire is more important than the "best" winter performance.
The Goodyear Ultra Grip is an excellent winter - I do not know about the regular handling on dry. The Hakkepelitas are great, BUT only an lighter cars (not German sedans... Camry/Accord is biggest) Again, the BEST winter is the Michelin X-Ice, BUT also notmade for the heavier German sedans.. japanese cars are ok. I have a BMW 330xi... I use Pirelli, on my friends Audi A4 Quattro, we used the newest Goodyear Ultra Grip. Both made for Euro cars that are much heavier than the usual - it makes a huge difference in which tire works best