Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

JARVIS AUTO REPAIR Is On The Move
Jarvis Auto Repair is San Diego's Cadillac and G.M. best known independent shop to keep your "baby" running smooth and safe. Whatever ails your vehicle will be fixed by Jose Moreno, Owner and his top...
1
1

Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Edition: 2nd row bench seats?
I've been searching for a 2004-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Edition with a second row BENCH seat, not captain's chairs. Does a 2nd row bench exist for the Platinum edition? I really want to fit...
7
7

1989 seville will not start
ing turns on has power to everything but noting in start mode can hook up remote start button in starter turn key on and will start and die so seems to be in lock key aniteft will that keep it from...
2
2

89 Eldo water pump bolts
I have a question for the wizards - I have my great little Eldo out of service right now because, as I installed a new water pump, I noticed the three 15 mm bolts (as part of the array of 17 different...

infinity g37
----== Posted via - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

93 Eldordado Problems w/ CD player and Speedometer
I have a 93 Eldorado that has on two problems that I lknow of: 1) I can't get a CD into the player.. nor do I see one stuck in it. Is it relatively easy to remove this radio/CD unit ? 2) Occasionally...
2
2

PICS: 2009 Cadillac CTS-V will have ZR1 LSA motor with 550hp
Cadillac revealed the all-new CTS-V powered by GM?s new 6.2 lite supercharged LSA motor. With 550 horsepower and 550 pound-feet o torque this 4 door beast is upping the ante in the 4 door seda muscle...

Cadillac
how do you set the time on a 99 Cadillac Catera with a 3.0 engine -- Message posted using information at
2
2

2006 SRX owners manual
Does anyone know where one can download a 2006 SRX owners manual? I just bought a used one and it does not have a owners manual. Thanks Doug ---- Posted via - Premium Corporate Usenet News Provider...
1
1

I Expected More !!!!
Ive always been interested in SLS andSTS models, I have heard for years how great they are ! Recently a 96 SLS fell into my lap for almost nothing, So i of course jumped at the chance to finally get...
5
5

Dealer Service Dept - Charge to run the diagnostics?
The Dealer Service Dept informed me they charge $94 to run the diagnostics on my 2001 Deville DHS. Does this sound right? I thought it was a push of a button and out spill the codes???
6
6

1992 Cadillac Deville Parts Needed
I need the following parts: 1) Right front bumper fascia chrome moulding 2) Grille If you know where I might find these parts, please let me know.
2
2

cadillac catera oil light problem
cadillac catera 2000 w/ 57000 miles has intermittent oil light problem. when car is being driven and you stop the oil light comes on and the oil pressuire guage is very low (in the red), when you...
2
2

Battery drain
I have a 1988 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham with auto. Trans. The battery drains overnight. I have tried removing the fuses one by one with a volt meter connected between the negative batter post and...
2
2

Small AMP Drain/Weakening Battery 97 seville sls
headline says it all,...on the amp machine it measures about 1/10th,.... Went fishing around for something that could be causing it and noticed the trunk light is warm to the touch. How do i take off...
1
1