brake/engine/park light error code ?

It was the SAME mechanic !

Again you jump to wrong conclusions. Thomas

Reply to
Sir Dive-a-Lot

"Marsh Monster" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@i3g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... =============

SO MUCH FOR ASKING FOR HINTS !!! lmao..........yer a tool. anywhoooooo........

Jest KEEP spitting out diagnostic info as it COMES TO YOU!!!

You know....the little things....like...IT'S NOT THE CK ENG LIGHT!! or.....I'M TOO FK'N CHEAP TO LISTEN TO THE HINTS I ASKED FOR, AND WHAT I REEEEEELLY MEANT WAS....FK YOU...TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT WITH NO INFO!!! .........CUZ I'M TOO FK'N DUMB TO GIVE YOU ANY TO WORK WITH!!!

Regardless how you judge me, (and I think you judge me wrong), I kept being polite !

Thomas

Reply to
Sir Dive-a-Lot

Yes indeed, in the finest troll fashion.

Reply to
nonsense

That you changed your stated opinion of him is not my problem.

Reply to
nonsense

For all of you guys that were helpfull in the diagnosis of my breake light signalling,

I am happy to tell that my trip to France was no problem. The Van ran 3000 km and I was doing from sea level to 2800 meters hight and back. Braking as usual (pretty good) and cold starts as if in summer :-).

I think that replacing some brake lines and flushing bleeding and rfilling did the job.

Happy new year to all of you and safe rides.

Thomas

Reply to
Sir Dive-a-Lot

As stated before,

I have this van for a number of years now and to my opinion there is no ABS on it.

Anyway, I have had some full stops with sliding wheels in the past and one also this trip att he border of Belgium where they suddenly blocked one driveway without warning.

So it definitely does not work if it is on there :-)

Thomas

"AWN" schreef in bericht news:C39E1B7B.1128D% snipped-for-privacy@spamnomore.stopit...

Reply to
Sir Dive-a-Lot