Voodoo Performance Muffler

I just had a voodoo performance muffler installed on my 94 chevy truck and man it's sounds dam good! Its got a sound that is different than the flowmaster. The guy i bought it from actually hand constructed the muffler. If you guys are tired of the flowmaster sound, give the voodoo muffler a try.

Reply to
joe

Got a sound byte?

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

I'll give you his e-mail, he might have a sound bite for you. snipped-for-privacy@csufresno.edu

Reply to
joe

Wow, what a friend. I hope he doesn't get tooooo much spam.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Reply to