1994 mitsubishi montero 3.0 chrysler engine ..pcv valve???

Hello:) I have a 94 montero with the famous 3.0 mitsu/chry engine. Auto parts stores are telling me there is a pcv valve. I have searched everywhere for hours and cant find anything. Only thing I see on each valve cover are 2 metal ports that look like pcv valves but are built into cover and have rubber hose going to them like a pcv valve. Im stumped:) Thanks in advance :)Nate

Reply to
:

Follow the hoses away from the valve covers, one goes to the air cleaner, the other goes to a fitting that threads into the intake manifold, that fitting is the PCV valve.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Hello:) Thank you for the help!! On the passenger side valve cover there is 1 rubber hose coming from the valve cover that goes into the rubber boot between the throttle body and and the air filter box.. I dont see any other rubber hoses?? Thanks again:)

Reply to
: