1999 chrysler intrepid manual

I just bought a 1999 chrysler intrepid but there is no owner's manual. For starters I don't know how to change the time on the clock. I would also like to know if there is a website where I can download an owner's manual. Thanks

Reply to
shalper

mic canic

Shalper

I would also like to know if there is a website where I can download an owner's manual Ebay will be cheaper if you consider the cost in paper of printing it out. Bob AZ

Reply to
RWatson767

Owners manual readily available on E-Bay.

Guesstimating there are 4 different sound system available for '99, so would need to know which you have:

Base - AM/FM/Cassette Midline - AM/FM/Cassette/CD, 120W Infinity 1 - AM/FM/Cassette/4 Disc In-Dash CD Changer, 240W Infinity 2 - AM/FM/Cassette/4 Disc In-Dash CD Changer, 360W

shalper wrote:

Reply to
Mike Behnke