how to remove dashboard to access instrument cluster

I have a loose connection to the lights on the instrument cluster of my 1999 Gramd Voyager and I'm ready to poke around and locate the culprit. Can anyone give me some tips on locating the fasteners to remove to get access to the instrument cluster? The after market service books give precious little detail.

Thanks,

John Keith snipped-for-privacy@juno.com

Reply to
John Keith

A reader of this group sent me a link to a site that has a GREAT picture summary of the work I need to do. Thank you Ron and thank you to whoever created the site below. Perhaps others can benefit from this information.