Intrepid 98. Window bizzare bahavior

Hi This is rather strange. Widows on left side one day work fine, another I can't open them, and next back to normal. ????Anyone has similar experience?

Reply to
jazu

A very common problem in the LH cars (though it's never happened with my '99 Concorde). Gaskets stick to the window glass.

Do a search on this ng as well as on

forums and the 300M Club forums
to find **LOTS** of discussion on the problem and what to do about it (only sure-fire solution is to replace the gasket - thinks like applying powders and cleaning don't always work). Bill Putney (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my adddress with the letter 'x')

Reply to
Bill Putney

Reply to
mic canic

My weatherstrips were replaced but the new improved ones stick too sometimes though not as badly. Usually can rock them loose with the motor while being careful not to burn it out.

Reply to
Art

So you guys saying that glass paste to the window frame? I tried to push glass while I push window switch, it doesn't help. Will keep glass clean. Thanks for replies

Reply to
jazu

I said a lot more than that.

Bill Putney