Just what is covered under warranty?

I've got a 2005 Chrysler 300C AWD... The "bumper to bumper" warranty doesn't end for about another year and I've some concerns about the car.

How do I find out just what is covered under warranty?

Motor mounts? Backup sensors? Passenger seat airbag switch? HID headlights?

*sigh*
Reply to
Me

have you tried reading the warranty?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Ditto

call the dealer, they have pamphlets lying around in service explaining the various coverage's they provide. I'm sure they'll give you one.

Reply to
Rob

There should have been a warranty booklet with your owner's manual that should explain what is and what is not covered. If you purchased an additional warranty that should list any additional coverage.

KM

Reply to
KirkM