Caravan Truck line

Hello:
I wish to find photos of a trucking outfit that was active in the US midwest in the 1970's. It was called "Caravan", they had blue trucks
with camels on the side. If anyone has pictures of one of these trucks, I would appreciate it if they could send me a copy.
To reply, remove the (spam) from my address.
Thank you.
Glenn