Change 6 to 12 volt but keep old generater

Hello there Hey I want to convert my 47 ford truck from 6 volt to 12 volt ,but i want to keep my ole generator, it seems that I seen a company that will convert that
ole generator to 12 volt .Has anyone know of that company????
thanks Bill
On 13 Jul 2003 00:58:33 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (BBRYANT200) wrote:

916-991-4006. If he can't do it, he probably knows who can.
Joe Way
--
Heather & Joe Way
Sierra Specialty Automotive