295/50R15 tyres... any brand recommendations?

I need to replace the rear tyres on my '69 Pontiac GTO. I have Cooper Cobra Radial G/Ts on now. I can get a pair of those from my local garage for a reasonable price, but I wondered if you guys had any other brands to suggest?

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
Simon

How about Mastercraft and/or BF Goodrich

Check out

Doug

The good thing about the Coopers is the lifetime damage guarantee though. I've inherited a new set on my Saab and I'm pleased with them.

Reply to
Chris Bolus