Advert for ebay auction. Semaphore indicators.

Please accept my apologies if this post offends. I have clearly labelled it as an advert.

Semaphore indicators - trafficators on ebay

-- Regards

Paul Tasker

P.S. If you use the reply button. Remove the BLIP

Reply to
Paul Tasker

That doesn't make it any the better, you obviously *know* that commercial advertising is frowned on.

I suggest you try getting a clue, not everyone usess Micro$oft Outhouse.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I was under the impression that if you identified your post it was acceptable to place a PRIVATE ad which is what mine is, unless of course you know of a caravan (my trade) that has semaphore indicators!!!!

-- Regards

Paul Tasker

P.S. If you use the reply button. Remove the BLIP

Reply to
Paul Tasker

I'm not sure what you mean. I use Forte Agent and it has a 'reply' button. I just used it. It also has a reply via e-mail button, and that works the same way, except it sends e-mail rather than posting. Interestingly enough, if I use the 'reply by e-mail' button, I get the opportunity to do things like the OP suggested, such as removing a few letters from his posted e-mail address.

I hope this helps.

I hear that recent versions of Apple OS's have *finally* got *true* preemptive multitasking. It's nice to see you guys catching up.

Reply to
Dean Dark