SD1 spares Day/ V8 Bits

Is the SD1 spares day at Billing a good place to buy V8 engine bits? I am looking for a manifold for a Holley carb, a fast road cam and a few other bits. I know Rimmers will be there but do any other traders turn up? How much to get in?

Thanks, Pete

Reply to
Pete W.

Might be. It varies each time I've been there.

It really depends on whether anyone has them for sale. You certainly couldn't guarantee to get them.

There are other traders, but it's not a big event with loads of stalls - more just stuff laid out on the grass from private owners or small businesses.

I *think* it's about 6 quid to get into Billing. The event is free. Get there early, though. All the best stuff soon goes. At the moment, I'm working that day so can't go.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Thanks Dave, I'll give it a try.

Pete