35th Anniversary Fuel Door Emblem

I need a new fuel door emblem for my 1988 35th Anniversary Corvette. If anybody has one let me know! I have one extra new side emblem in the box that I would be willing to trade if I have to but would rather just buy
one outright. Also would like a new 35th Anniversary horn button emblem, in case...
opined:

If you know the GM part number gmpartsdirect.com can probably hook you up for about half the retail. Or Gene at vette2vette.com might have a used one available. -- SkyhawkXP Seize the pleasures of the moment, without concern for the future