Battery change

I currently have a 2001 Z06 corvette and I need to change the battery. I was wondering if this was something I could do myself, like on normal cars, or if I need to bring the car in to a dealer to have them do it?
I would rather do it myself, but if I have to resync the keys and everything afterwards then it would just be easier to bring it to them. Does anyone know if this needs to be done? Thanks beforehand!
Charlie

Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

It is not a bid deal. I finally ditched the useless Delco AGM and have not had any battery issues since installing a Wall Mart Everstart. The price was right, the cranking amps are good and the best part is the warranty and you can always find a Wall Mart open.
I went through four of the useless Delco AGM batteries and will never buy another Delco battery.
aRKay 2001 BK/bk/6spd Coupe

I bought the best battery I could find cause I didnt want to change it more than once. On the 94 all you need is a nice flat open end wrench to take side fender off. was not as easy as dropping one in a pickup but certainly doable (and the only way to do it)
--
RS
2002 HD 1200C

well hello RS...