Latest Corvette Disease - cybernetic implants

Page 2 of 2
Tom in Missouri wrote:

Man, you'd need a program to know when to do what! *LOL*

That's a good point. Maybe the C5 & 6 drivers have been waving after all.

I've got a one finger wave for her! *LOL*

Tom in Missouri wrote:

Man, you'd need a program to follow the script! *LOL*

Hmm, maybe they have been waving after all.

I've got a special one finger wave for her!

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------000205000606070503070102 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Cool Jet wrote:

Mostly, I have 1.6 Crane roller rockers, T-Body AirFoil, K&N w/Open Lid, HyperTech Programming and I did the MAT sensor relocate and T-Body coolant bypass but they caused it to run worse at part throttle. And a Ripper Shifter w/ White Classic Hurst Knob.

LOLOLOL
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

Ric, have you ever had it dynoed? Any idea how much hp/torque you're putting down at the wheels? I checked your website but couldn't find any specs on the Vette. Is it on your site?
Naaa, we just recently got a shop in the area with a DynoJet setup.
Cool Jet wrote:

LOL That web site was from '97 when I was learning web authoring for my graphics shop. It's now full of broken links and missing servers. One day I'll get it back together. One day.......

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

All that and a push from Arty Johnson on his tricycle you might break a 20 second 1/4 mile. Just a guess unless you found a track with a down hill slope.
Mostly I think of C4 as an unstable destructive item from the Army.
--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

LOLOL Bitter........ hehehe
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Who told you I bitter? She has no teeth marks, and I do have those yet. No need to get nasty, I'm sorry if I over estimated Arty's assist.
--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020507060108090604010407 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
OK OK Gummed Her!!!
LOL
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

Do you have any idea how much hp/torque you are running at the rear wheels? Have you ever dynoed it? I checked your website, hoping to see a picture or tow of it along with some stats, but I couldn't find it. Is it hidden somewhere on your site Ric?

I see mostly C5s and C6s around and most wave. However, the ear-to-hand implant prevents some, but if no implant, they usually wave.
Very different from Ft Lauderdale in the '80s. Most new C4s down there seemed to have no clue as to the tradition of Corvettes, or even any desire to learn them. I had one ask why I waved, and after I told him, he had a blank look on his face and asked, Why?