Latest News

Just trying to get the '66 fixed up and on the road...

but here is the latest on the poor thing that was under 3 1/2 feet of salt water almost... well its been almost 2 years ago when that hurricane did this to my car!

dragenwagen

"dragenwagen" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Slowly getting there.. looking great! Did you leave the carpets in all that time? And the hole in the underdash, did it had a purpose?

Keep up the good work! Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Yeah slow going... lol The carpets on the floor were pulled and I pulled all the others back. The floor is going to need some work. The carpets really arent in that bad of shape. The door panels are trashed. And as far as the hole in the underdash... for a speaker as far as I can tell. I might end up spending the $$ and get an AC system for it so who knows... maybe I can put it to some good use... like some kind of duct to get fresh air into the cabin....

Reply to
dragenwagen