OT: Any Swimming Pool Experts here?

Another OT post. But there is a diverse groups of guys here. I have what appears to be "algae stains" on the vinyl liner of a gunnite pool that occurred after being shut down from Hurricane Ivan.
(My mother's pool) It won't scrub off with the pool brush on a pole.
If anyone here is pool saavy I'll elaborate more and post a link to a pic I'll take tonight.
Vette owners have pools also right?? hehehehe
I tried to find a USNET group with swimming or pool in the title, but no luck.
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050703030106030303070505 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Great advise!! Damn this Corvette group is valuable source of knowledge :-) And I promise I'll drive the Vette to get the Shok Powder and use one of my old Vette socks to tape up. Promise! ;-)
Greg wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler