OT: Any Swimming Pool Experts here?

Another OT post. But there is a diverse groups of guys here. I have what appears to be "algae stains" on the vinyl liner of a gunnite pool that occurred after being shut down from Hurricane Ivan. (My mother's pool) It won't scrub off with the pool brush on a pole.

If anyone here is pool saavy I'll elaborate more and post a link to a pic I'll take tonight.

Vette owners have pools also right?? hehehehe

I tried to find a USNET group with swimming or pool in the title, but no luck.

Reply to
RicSeyler

Greg

Reply to
RicSeyler

Ric,

There is also something we use up here on our pool called "off the wall." It removes everything and is made for liner and concrete pools. No discoloration or fading of any sorts. Works well!

Curtis

RicSeyler wrote:

Reply to
c.k.mcconville