Paint

Where can I buy paint to touch up my white lettering on my tires?

No one should have white lettering on their tires..I hope to heaven they are not on a Vette..that would be God awful..
NCRS would ding YOU for incorrect tires, but then you have demonstrated you aren't particularly known for being correct about anything related to 'vettes.
Redbull wrote:

http://www.truechoice.com/products.asp?dept 89
Bill Montcastle wrote:

'Where can I buy paint to touch up my white lettering on my tires?'
REPLY: Ive tried white paint on mine but it cracks in no time with the flexing of the rubber. Ill check out the site that Bob suggested.

and wet sand them. Use some Dawn dish soap and keep the area you're working on wet and just clean the top of the letters. Unless you have rubbed them completely off on the curbs they will clean up just fine.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51