the smell of gasoline

Hello, My 1996 has the smell of gasoline coming from under the hood. I traced the fuel line from tank to engine and see no leaks. I parked it on dry
concrete and see no drops. Anyone ever have a similiar issue? Thanks
I had that problem last summer and found that it was the fuel filter in the carb was put in backwards (77 vette)....Since your probably fuel injected you won't have a carb....where is your filter and had you changed it recently??

Not sure about the '96, but on my '97 when the dealership replaced the fuel filter, they left the old o-rings in place and put the new one in with new o-rings as well. Messed up the seal and it was leaking raw gasoline.
Thank you, I will replace that fuel filter as it is likely worm out.
One other possibility - I've been running 87 octane since I've just been driving stop and go traffic the past month. Could that be the reason?