95 NEON brakes binding

Hello,
I was having some problems with my Neon's Drivers side front brakes binding. I ended up replacing the caliper (and bleeding) rotors and brakes (I also ended up replacing the Passenger side caliper as I couldn't
get the piston to push back in.
Now with 2 new calipers, rotors and pads, I am still getting brake bind- especially on the Drivers side.... What is wrong?
I checked the rubber flex line from the caliper to the metal line and nothing appears to be pinched. What could be causing this (especially on the DS)
Thanks
In article

left and right. Some high temp grease on the guide pins may help. The pins should be torqued to 192 inch-pounds.