Heater switch resistor

Where is the heater switch resistor located

Well in my 68 Mustang it is located in the duct system above the console. In my Durango it is located in the A/C housing under the dash. In My Sebring Convertible it is under the glove box in the A/C housing, I guess it all depends on what kind of car you have.....maybe you should narrow it down for the group?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thanks maxpower I do believe it's under the glove box I have a 2002 Dodge stratus

Yes it is under the glove box and if you purchase one thru Chrysler it has been an updated part. You may need to make the hole slightly larger in the HVAC housing to accommodate the new designed part.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech