'06 Ram w/Diesel -- Doesn't 'hold' heat

Page 4 of 4
Mike Simmons wrote:

Sarcasm hard to grasp, punkin?

Atta-boy punkin. Go! Then turn left. There's a stool and a red pointy cap with a "D" for you in the corner.

Hmmm. I don't detect a condescending tone in your reply. Not the slightest bit. *Any* moron knows that something gets cold faster when it's friggin' cold outside!
And I think of Delta T (or Delta anything) as a change in T (or in anything). Different than a differential. A differential exists between two or more things, all at once, at the same time. But a change in some thing does not exist at once, because some thing that was once like that and then changed is no longer like that, it's now like this. That's why there's time, so everything doesn't all happen at once. But I'm not an engineer.

And I also think your solid/convection explanation was messed up. The coil in your forced air electric furnace did not transfer heat via convection.
I've never read such pearls of wisdom as "And I think of Delta T (or Delta anything) as a change in T (or in anything). Different than a differential"
Then there's "A differential exists between two or more things, all at once, at the same time. But a change in some thing does not exist at once, because some thing that was once like that and then changed is no longer like that, it's now like this. That's why there's time, so everything doesn't all happen at once."
Lets not forget :"But I'm not an engineer."
I only I wish I was half as smart as Beryl, then I might understand what this genius wrote. Until I'm as smart as Beryl let me add these few simple words: Beryl, lay off the sauce man, or get yourself to an emergency room because you write like you just suffered a stroke.

Edith:

I can use a more toddleresque style for you if you need that.

Its right eye popped, Edith. I saw waves emanate from the site.

No, poor me. I have no official documents attesting to my ability.

I don't drink, Edith. Ok, I had a glass of wine 8 years ago. No drugs too. I'll send you a urine sample.

Please explain this statement. I can kind of follow your other stuff about this, that, and time, but I really don't understand the above. I suspect it's some kind on insult, however.

Nothing wrong with that.

Got the urine sample, no drugs of any kind found, but...you're pregnant.
Ed H. wrote:

Used the taste test, huh?
Edith:

No insult there, forget about it.

So then,
(0,50) (100,50) ----------------------- | | | A | | | | B | | | ----------------------- (0,0) (100,0)
Table measures 50 x 100 Book A is 14 lbs. at (20,35) Book B is 27 lbs. at (60,20)
Do it.

Answer: Book B is 13 lbs. heavier than book A.

Edith:

No. The distance between the books is 42.7 feet.
It's a big table.

Which confirms my belief that Beryl is female.
HeartBurn:

I'll ship you a sample too.
Best served between 80* - 95* Please refrigerate unused portion. Enjoy.