1997 Dodge Oil pan?

Hey all,
I just cracked my oil pan and was wondering how much I should expect to pay for parts and labor for a 1997 Dodge Oil Pan & Gasket replacement.
Parts & Labor.
Thanks!
All the best,
Sean
--
"Timpani! Take your drums to Brooklyn, play the same volume, you'll be
fine." -Otto Werner Mueller on my "Piannissimo" entrance in a Juilliard

My 2001 Diesel oil pan with labor is going to cost aroudn $800+, just $500 for the labor because they have to lift the engine is what i was told.